This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCHv2 10/14] Add note about nexttoward test cases in libm-test.inc
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 18:16:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 10/14] Add note about nexttoward test cases in libm-test.inc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1463779745 dot git dot murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <439d259329baf002fe902500c3cf80aa67f5512e dot 1463779745 dot git dot murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 20 dot 1605231657360 dot 17954 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2016, Paul E. Murphy wrote:
>> + /* Note, FUNC(nexttoward) always takes a long double as a second argument. It is also not included as part of
>> + of TS 18661-3. */
> Lines in comments should not exceed 79 columns.
Also, as will be more obvious once the comment is rewrapped, you've
got an "of of" in there.