This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid an extra branch to PLT for -z now
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid an extra branch to PLT for -z now
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160504181716 dot GA21077 at intel dot com>
> * config.h.in (BIND_NOW): New.
> * configure.ac (BIND_NOW): New. Defined for --enable-bind-now.
> * configure: Regenerated.
> * sysdeps/x86_64/sysdep.h (JUMPTARGET): Defined to indirect
> branch via the GOT slot.
* sysdeps/x86_64/sysdep.h (JUMPTARGET) [BIND_NOW]:
Defined to indirect branch via the GOT slot.
Otherwise this seems OK to me.