This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Initialize __x86_shared_non_temporal_threshold only if zero
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:52:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Initialize __x86_shared_non_temporal_threshold only if zero
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160508155728 dot GA19258 at gmail dot com> <20160520212417 dot F3D622C3D40 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> There should be a comment before the if saying how and why it might already
> be nonzero. The existing comment explaining the rationale for the default
> value here should be moved under the if along with the assignment.
This patch has been superseded by