This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: No target milestone in sourceware bugzilla
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:07:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: No target milestone in sourceware bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqOfmF087D31zBzHtgUtfW=YGtk=2Wm12aRieTT08bVTg at mail dot gmail dot com> <mvmshxe3tgk dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
>> Target milestone field was gone from sourceware bugzilla. It used
>> to be there.
> I still see it from here. I have added you to the editbugs group, did
> that help?
Yes, it helped.