This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Update libm-test.inc comment about NaN signs [committed]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:58:17 +0000
- Subject: Update libm-test.inc comment about NaN signs [committed]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
libm-test.inc has a comment about signs of NaNs not being tested.
This is out of date since:
Author: Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Nov 16 12:48:35 2013 +0000
Test signs of NaNs in libm-test.inc where appropriate.
This patch removes the inaccurate statement.
2016-05-18 Joseph Myers <email@example.com>
* math/libm-test.inc: Update comment not to refer to signs of NaNs
not being tested.
diff --git a/math/libm-test.inc b/math/libm-test.inc
index f1ba7dd..b0451bd 100644
@@ -80,8 +80,7 @@
specified in ISO C99.
NaN values: There exist signalling and quiet NaNs. This implementation
- only uses quiet NaN as parameter. Where the sign of a NaN is
- significant, this is not tested. The payload of NaNs is not examined.
+ only uses quiet NaN as parameter. The payload of NaNs is not examined.
Inline functions: Inlining functions should give an improvement in
speed - but not in precission. The inlined functions return
Joseph S. Myers