This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Move sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h to top-level bits/.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 06:34:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Move sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h to top-level bits/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1463145139 dot git dot zackw at panix dot com> <c046e75506310e1bdbee79fec44f3dc2015bf667 dot 1463145139 dot git dot zackw at panix dot com>
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:26 AM, Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> wrote:
> This file was added to sysdeps/generic/bits in 2012. This appears to have
> been an oversight, as the entire sysdeps/generic/bits directory was moved to
> the top level in 2005. Accordingly the generic bits/hwcap.h belongs there
> * sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h: Move to top-level bits/ directory.
Looks good to me.