This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: --enable-stack-protector for glibc, v6
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Nix <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:10:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: --enable-stack-protector for glibc, v6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457882222-22599-1-git-send-email-nix at esperi dot org dot uk> <874mc4c8hn dot fsf at esperi dot org dot uk>
On 03/18/2016 12:48 PM, Nix wrote:
On 13 Mar 2016, email@example.com said:
This is version 6 of the stack-protected glibc patch, incorporating all review
comments to date (unless I missed some).
Anyone got any more comments on this, or is everyone happy? (Or so
appalled you're not commenting...)
I think there are some open comments from Mike.
I'd like to help you to move this forward, if you are interested.