Re: buildbot status

Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom@linux.vnet.ibm.com> writes:

> Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> writes:
>
>> On 03/03/2016 05:38 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
>>> For the new bugzilla component, I'm automatically CC'd but there is no
>>> default assignee.  I didn't want to imply that I will necessarily jump on
>>> every buildbot bug filed myself, though I will try to keep track of it.
>>> Indeed I would very much like to encourage more folks to get involved with
>>> improving the bot stuff.
>>
>> I'd love to just repeat the same process Tulio used :-)
>>
>> Tulio,
>>
>> Any status on updating the wiki page with more instructions?
>
> Sorry.  Give me a few more days.
> I'm validating the steps in a new BuildSlave.
>
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Buildbot
>
> I'll update this wiki page as I complete each of the steps.

Most of the steps to create a BuildSlave are already documented in our wiki
page.  However, I still have to review step 7, which is the process
to create a patch adding the BuildSlave.  I don't believe it makes sense to
automate this step, but we should have at least some hints on what needs to
be changed.

I'm attaching an Ansible playbook as RFC that does the exact same thing
documented there.

--
Tulio Magno