Re: Release manager for glibc 2.24?

On 02/22/2016 09:12 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Em 22 de fev de 2016, Ãs 11:09, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> escreveu:
>>
>> Adhemerval,
>>
>> Would you care to be release manager for glibc 2.24 in 6 months?
>>
>> This time we'll go through the checklist point-by-point together
>> and make sure it matches reality, clarifying anything we thought
>> was confusing from this time around?
>>
>> I'm always excited to have someone new go through the process
>> since it helps bring to light issues which we didn't think about.
>
> That's ok for me if no one opposes. I hope I will not overlook anything now.

You did a great job. The fault lies entirely with my confused documentation
of the release process, I have added some more [REQUIRED] and [OPTIONAL]
markers at every step to clarify what needs to be done and what can be skipped
given time constraints.

I look forward to having you as a release manager again in 2.24!

Cheers,
Carlos.