Close down glibc-sc mailing list.

On 01/18/2016 06:20 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> To: glibc-sc@gnu.org

Mark,

Thank you very much for forwarding these concerns to libc-alpha.
Others have already responded to the substance of the concerns.
I wanted to highlight that the mode of communication used could
do with some adjustment.

Given that the glibc steering committee is disbanded and no
longer exists, do any of the stewards (project maintainers) object
to the closing of glibc-sc@gnu.org?

It is my opinion that all email discussions should be sent to
libc-alpha@sourceware.org or to individual stewards as required.

Stewards for the project are listed on the wiki here:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS#Project_stewards_.28GNU_package_maintainers.29

Cheers,
Carlos.