This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Make shebang interpreter directives consistent
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 17:49:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Make shebang interpreter directives consistent
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564CAD90 dot 7040506 at redhat dot com> <20160105005929 dot GH25548 at vapier dot lan> <568E2729 dot 2030209 at redhat dot com> <87lh81yb6l dot fsf at igel dot home> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1601071148440 dot 19311 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <568FB573 dot 6090507 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 8 Jan 2016, Marko Myllynen wrote:
> On 2016-01-07 13:49, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Jan 2016, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> >> These scripts are maintained by <email@example.com>.
> > And mkinstalldirs comes from automake. All three should have the local
> > changes to them reverted so they are identical to the upstream versions
> > again.
> I should have spotted those, especially since you just few days ago
> updated them from upstream.
> 2016-01-08 Marko Myllynen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * scripts/config.guess: Revert previous change.
> * scripts/config.sub: Likewise.
> * scripts/mkinstalldirs: Likewise.
Please commit this reversion.
Joseph S. Myers