This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.23 --- Release management and plan dates
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:58:36 -0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.23 --- Release management and plan dates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <568C0BF4 dot 9000206 at linaro dot org> <CAMe9rOqs8vKkW6L8GLNFJPjBLQvVN2BRQZpzqXQNJJbjnH4Y3Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 06-01-2016 14:42, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Adhemerval Zanella
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>> As discussed in IRC channel with Carlos O'Donnel I volunteered myself as
>> the release manager for upcoming 2.23 version.
>> We also discussed briefly with the dates for the slush/soft and hard
>> freeze and initial plan is:
>> * Jan 11th is the soft/slush freeze.
>> * Jan 18th is the hard freeze.
>> * Feb 18th is release date.
>> As usual please update the release wiki  with blockers and desirables
>> features. I would like also to ask you to start preparations for build
>> and test issues updates for wiki completion.
> I'd like to push
> into 2.23.
Do you see it as a blocker or a desirable feature?