glibc 2.23 --- Release management and plan dates

As discussed in IRC channel with Carlos O'Donnel I volunteered myself as
the release manager for upcoming 2.23 version.

We also discussed briefly with the dates for the slush/soft and hard
freeze and initial plan is:

* Jan 11th is the soft/slush freeze.
* Jan 18th is the hard freeze.
* Feb 18th is release date.

As usual please update the release wiki [1] with blockers and desirables
features. I would like also to ask you to start preparations for build
and test issues updates for wiki completion.

Florian, as noted in the wiki you volunteered for the security and bugs
information for NEWS. Do you have any upcoming or pending update?

Joseph, I noted you have updated both the copyright and some upstream
miscellaneous sources. Do you have any more upcoming work related?

For remaining work for 2.23 release I would ask you to both reply this
thread and update the wiki.

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.23