Re: Convert 703 function definitions to prototype style

On 10/16/2015 08:17 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:

> Tested for x86_64 and x86 (testsuite, and that installed stripped
> shared libraries are unchanged by the patch).

I reviewed a few random :) parts of the patch.  They seemed reasonable.
 So let's do it.  If there is any fallout from this, we can hopefully
distill new test cases from the failures.

I'm surprised you didn't have to add any internal_function annotations.
 I read somewhere that GCC wouldn't complain about mismatches if an
old-style function definition is missing them.

Florian