This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH/committed] de.po: fix SIGALRM typo [BZ #4404]
- From: Jochen Hein <jochen at jochen dot org>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:32:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/committed] de.po: fix SIGALRM typo [BZ #4404]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440881143-1387-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <87io7w4cye dot fsf at igel dot home> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508311042230 dot 27932 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> writes:
>> It is useless to commit po files that didn't come from a translation
> Indeed. The patch should be reverted. As has already been noted in that
> bug report some years ago, the issue needs to be brought up with the
> German translation team. Then once a fixed de.po is available from the
> Translation Project site, it can be imported verbatim.
Sorry for the delay - this has been brought up and I just forgot about
it. I've now sent a fixed translation to the robot.
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.