This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:25:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201800380 dot 30940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440173079 dot 23512 dot 36 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <55DE1A17 dot 5060706 at ezchip dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508262116390 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440627171 dot 14154 dot 13 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508262214260 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440628824 dot 14154 dot 16 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <20150826225743 dot 1A8782C39E0 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1440630636 dot 14154 dot 19 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <20150826231308 dot 53F3C2C39E0 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1440631106 dot 14154 dot 20 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <55DF46D2 dot 3030105 at ezchip dot com>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 13:20 -0400, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> On 08/26/2015 07:18 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> > On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 16:13 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> >>> OK, here is a new version of the patch including sys/cdefs.h instead of
> >>> features.h and moving the comments about the DIAG up with the actual
> >> You forgot to update the log entry.
> > Argh, you are right.
> > 2015-08-26 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
> > * soft-fp/fmasf4.c: Add include of sys/cdefs.h.
> > Move DIAG_PUSH_NEEDS_COMMENT, DIAG_IGNORE_NEEDS_COMMENT to front of
> > file, move DIAG_POP_NEEDS_COMMENT to end of file.
> > * soft-fp/fmadf4.c: Ditto.
> > * soft-fp/fmatf4.c: Ditto.
> This fixes the build failure for tilegx with gcc 4.8.2 as well.
Excellent, my MIPS testing went fine last night and so I checked it in