This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ldbl-96/k_tanl.c -Wmaybe-uninitialized error
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:40:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: ldbl-96/k_tanl.c -Wmaybe-uninitialized error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826212119 dot 92F452C39E3 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508262122110 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150826231218 dot 661E02C39E0 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I'm waiting for Stan to send me a clean version of his patch as requested
>> in <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-08/msg00955.html> so I can
>> commit it (since he's not in the glibc group).
> Clearly he should be! I've asked for him to be added, and Frank did it
> faster than I wrote this message.
> I've applied Stan's patch by hand and committed it for him now.
> I think the patch was actually current but got untabified by his MUA.
Thanks! I was going to use this patch to test a
<f******>-gmail-avoiding workflow :-) , but there are a couple others
in my pipeline to use instead.
Stan (who is still nostalgic for Emacs rmail)