This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:15:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201800380 dot 30940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440173079 dot 23512 dot 36 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <55DE1A17 dot 5060706 at ezchip dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508262116390 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440627171 dot 14154 dot 13 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I tried moving the diag/ignore to just after the include of
> libc-internal.h and I got errors about __GNUC_PREREQ not being defined.
> If I put the diag/ignore's after the include of math.h (and
> libc-internal.h) then things seemed to work. Any idea why I need to
> include math.h to get __GNUC_PREREQ defined?
Public headers include <features.h>. Internal headers don't necessarily
Joseph S. Myers