This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/8] Move i486/htonl.S to htonl.S
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:05:06 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/8] Move i486/htonl.S to htonl.S
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826173620 dot GD21261 at intel dot com> <55DE091D dot 8060903 at linaro dot org> <20150826190919 dot GA2673 at domone>
On 26-08-2015 16:09, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 03:44:45PM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Do we really need this assembly routines? GCC 4.8 on my environment generates for the
>> default inet/htonl.c:
> Shouldn't we just do inlining to __builtin_bswap in header or do we
> already do that?
inet/netinet/in.h already does that.