This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 5/7] Remove x86-64 rtld-xxx.c and rtld-xxx.S
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:51:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/7] Remove x86-64 rtld-xxx.c and rtld-xxx.S
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150825122344 dot GD1588 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 05:23:44AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Since ld.so preserves vector registers now, we can use the regular,
> non-ifunc string and memory functions in ld.so.
> OK for master?
I am ok with this.