This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] hurd: fix for glibc install-headers target
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: debian-hurd at lists dot debian dot org, bug-hurd at gnu dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:37:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hurd: fix for glibc install-headers target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150818210540 dot GA11318 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org> <20150822215515 dot GA11514 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org> <20150822224824 dot GB11514 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org> <m2egiufqag dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <20150824233934 dot GO3139 at type dot home> <mvmzj1f3k77 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
Andreas Schwab, le Tue 25 Aug 2015 09:23:40 +0200, a écrit :
> Why does install-headers depend on crt*.o?
Ah, sorry, I wasn't clear about it. It does not, it's the bootstrapping
process of debian which uses both install-headers and builds the crt*.o
files so that gcc can start linking basic stuff.