This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Consensus around kernel syscall wrappers?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:44:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Consensus around kernel syscall wrappers?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55CCF8C6 dot 3060007 at redhat dot com> <20150824213059 dot A44862C39E4 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 08/24/2015 05:30 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> There is no consensus and I am behind on continuing the previous discussion.
Thanks for the response.
A blend of these two comments...
... is probably the best high-level summary.