This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- From: "Wilco Dijkstra" <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- To: "'Joseph Myers'" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "'Andreas Schwab'" <schwab at suse dot cde>
- Cc: "'GNU C Library'" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:04:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I checked in a fix for the AArch64 build failure by setting __fpcr unconditionally. This actually
generates slightly better code in several cases.