This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Proposed changes to Bugzilla components
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:02:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: Proposed changes to Bugzilla components
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508240921140 dot 30525 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <mvmoahx8155 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Who has the Bugzilla access required to implement such changes?
> Any one with the editcomponents permission, which now includes you.
I only see canconfirm and editbugs on my account email@example.com on
Sourceware Bugzilla (though I have various other permissions, including
editcomponents, on GCC Bugzilla).
Joseph S. Myers