This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:34:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-uninitialized in math/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201800380 dot 30940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1440173079 dot 23512 dot 36 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508211608130 dot 2039 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Fri, 2015-08-21 at 16:10 +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > I am seeing a mips32 build failure (using Top-of-tree GCC) with this
> > change:
> > In file included from ../soft-fp/soft-fp.h:321:0,
> > from ../soft-fp/fmatf4.c:30,
> mips32 shouldn't be using fmatf4; sysdeps/mips/ieee754/s_fmal.c even has a
> #error to make sure of this. Do you mean mips64?
> There are also diagnostic control macros in fmatf4.c specifically to
> disable this warning, so you'll need to look at why those aren't working
> for you.
Ah, it is mips64 but with the N32 ABI.