This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH RFC] explicit_bzero, again
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:00:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC] explicit_bzero, again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C7E246 dot 3000006 at panix dot com> <55D0BDA7 dot 40402 at panix dot com>
I haven't reviewed the patch in detail, but I support the principle of
adding this new API. Any other views on that?
Joseph S. Myers