This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 4/6] [BZ #18822] Mark __xstatXX_conv as hidden
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:01:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/6] [BZ #18822] Mark __xstatXX_conv as hidden
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150814121758 dot GD28610 at gmail dot com>
On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 05:17:58AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> __xstat_conv, __xstat64_conv and __xstat32_conv are internal to glibc.
> They should be marked as hidden so that they can't be called without