This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Update on commit and release workflow discussions
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot org, carlos at redhat dot com, roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 01:06:15 +0530
- Subject: Re: Update on commit and release workflow discussions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150817115747 dot GC2415 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <mvm4mjyez0w dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 05:05:19PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> S-o-b is not about giving credit.
Right, technically it isn't, but it can definitely used to give