This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RFC: Enable multi-arch support for i386
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 05:31:29 -0700
- Subject: RFC: Enable multi-arch support for i386
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Since _dl_x86_cpu_features is available for i386 now, we can
move sysdeps/i386/i686/multiarch to sysdeps/i386/multiarch.
That means to make multi-arch available for i486 and i586.
Should I post a patch to do it?