This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove incorrect register mov in floorf on x86_64
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:12:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove incorrect register mov in floorf on x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150814103330 dot GA15748 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 04:03:30PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> The change in 0b5395f052ee09cd7e3d219af4e805c38058afb5 replaced calls
> to __get_cpu_features@plt followed by a mov from rax to rdx, with a
> single macro LOAD_RTLD_GLOBAL_RO_RDX. It is pretty clear that there
> was a typo in s_floorf due to which the (now incorrect) mov was not
> removed. This patch removes that mov.
It isn't incorrect, just dead move. Ok for me.