This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix BZ 18820 -- fmemopen may leak memory on failure
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:13:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix BZ 18820 -- fmemopen may leak memory on failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobM7kLWqP8Jj-d0mei7_+-=wuZS1+JUyocWSdJNDVgVsrg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:00:31PM -0700, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> I split out the "fix leak" part of BZ #18757 fix from
> Tested on Linux/x86_64, no new failures.
Patch itself is ok but I found other bug that we don't set error values
there that should also be fixed.