This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 09:20:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C0D7F9 dot 5010907 at redhat dot com> <20150806232336 dot GO3507 at type dot home>
Samuel Thibault <email@example.com> writes:
> I had to apply the patch below to fix the issue. Yes, adding an empty
> symbol section looks odd, but that's what's needed to get the scripts to
> emit the ABI_* macros.
> Any thoughts?
You need to put it in the libc section, but otherwise it's the correct
fix. It's the same nptl/Versions does for libpthread.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."