This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: microblaze maintainer
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:14:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: microblaze maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150806065750 dot GX26572 at vapier>
On Thu, 6 Aug 2015, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> my microblaze patch bounced because email@example.com is not a
> valid address (anymore). does that mean the arch is orphaned ?
Probably. If the thread cancellation changes go in and no-one steps up to
do the microblaze / sh versions of those changes, we may need to deprecate
and then remove those architectures as unmaintained.
Joseph S. Myers