This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Please update version and target milestone in bugzilla
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:36:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Please update version and target milestone in bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOp=xwnf7qXfhr83qhsYkKkGhg+-eWoFoZy-=CVtLuLx6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150806022927 dot GP26572 at vapier>
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 05 Aug 2015 09:26, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Glibc 2.22 has been release. Please add 2.22 to version and
>> add 2.23 to target milestone in bugzilla so that we can open
>> and close bug against 2.22 and 2.23.
> should we just pre-populate this with a few future versions so we don't have
> to remember to do this with every release ? i.e. add 2.2[0-9] to the drop
> down list now.
Sound good to me.