This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 05:58:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B305CB dot 2090809 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Please keep your commits minimal, doc changes only, simple
> bug fixes, and no translatable strings.
> Please test your machines and update the release page:
> There is only one release blocker that I'm aware of and it
> is the discussion around the POWER strstr optimization.
> I believe we have come to a conclusion that it's not really
> a blocker, but I'll summrize the thread and close out the
> Any other blockers?
I just ran into
Given that it has been there since 2013, I don't think it is a blocker.