This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: cmetcalf at ezchip dot com, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:41:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C0D7F9 dot 5010907 at redhat dot com> <55C0E3E4 dot 80300 at tilera dot com>
On 08/04/2015 12:10 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> On 08/04/2015 11:19 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Is testing for TILEPro still something that you do?
> I cross-built TILEPro just now, and fixed a -Werror issue that had
> cropped up since the last time I tried.
> Running tests for TILEPro would take substantially more effort than
> my existing testing for TILE-Gx, just because I don't have any of the
> test infrastructure set up at the moment.
> Nonetheless, my sense is that TILEPro is still likely in OK shape,
> since it shares so much of its infrastructure with TILE-Gx (in
> particular tilegx32, which is also a 32-bit target).
Could you please document that assertion in the wiki under TILEPro?
Just a sentence about no testing this release, but confidence in
the TILE-Gx testing.