This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 08:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C0D7F9 dot 5010907 at redhat dot com>
> Are you able to test 32-bit Hurd for 2.22 or recommend someone who might?
Thomas or Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org> are the best bets, I
think. But I think it's probably moot since Hurd is still known to need
patches that haven't been sent upstream. If that's actually no longer
true, then someone should send an update to README to stop claiming so.