Re: Preferred Format of GNU C Library Manual Edits

Firstly, thank you for your consideration for reviewers of your
patches :)

AFAIU, there are two distinct types of changes, one being grammatical
edits and other being changes to formatting of the output.  If you
separate the two and then ensure that your patches are not too large
(something as simple as one patch per file is also good enough), I
think you would have done enough to make it easy for your reviewers.

Siddhesh