Re: Principles for syscall wrappers, again

On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 01:28:45AM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Congratulations, you just argued for a proper futex API.

I don't see anything wrong with that. This isn't a competition to see
who's right and wrong. In fact I think this is a good reason to have
the simple futex_wait and futex_wake functions that cover a large
portion of real-world usage cases, but not a reason to omit the
general function that follows the existing API and provides all
functionality.

Rich