This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid SIGFPE in wordexp [BZ #18100]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:21:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid SIGFPE in wordexp [BZ #18100]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <550C2BE2 dot 4000108 at redhat dot com> <20150320153707 dot GF11803 at vapier>
On 03/20/2015 04:37 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2015 15:17, Florian Weimer wrote:
> change looks fine ... two minor questions below
Thanks, I interpreted this as approval and committed the change.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security