This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: What does LAV_CURRENT mean backwards compatibility of LD_AUDIT interface?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ben Woodard <woodard at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: What does LAV_CURRENT mean backwards compatibility of LD_AUDIT interface?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EFBC96 dot 7010608 at redhat dot com> <5507BE70 dot 4090800 at redhat dot com> <20150318215629 dot 2BA1D2C3B30 at topped-with-meat dot com> <550A1A30 dot 2020500 at redhat dot com>
> Does anyone know anyone else at Oracle working on Solaris core OS that
> might be able to answer this question?
What about Solaris documentation?