Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?

On 18/03/15 05:18, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Community,
>
> Every year we aim to have a glibc BoF at the GNU Tools Cauldron.
> I would like to open up the discussion to see if people will be
> attending other FOSS conferences. For example should the
> community aim to have a glibc BoF at FOSDEM?
>
> To remind everyone of the conference dates:
>
> * GNU Tools Cauldron - August 7-9, 2015, Prague CZ. [1]
>
> * FOSDEM - Jan/Feb 2016, Brussels BE. [2]
>
> Will you be attending one or the other? Both? Something else?

It would be great if there there was a way that people who (a) do this
on a volunteer basis and/or (b) live very far from those venues, could
still participate in the BoF without attending.  The BoF always seems
like something where increasing the audience beyond those in the room
would be useful.

I fit in both (a) and (b) so I will attend neither unless $DAYJOB
coincidentally has me travelling to Europe in that time frame.

Allan