This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Christoph Lauter <christoph dot lauter at lip6 dot fr>, "Melik-Adamyan, Areg" <areg dot melik-adamyan at intel dot com>, Steven Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>, Konstantin Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>, Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3 dot net>, Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:23:13 +1000
- Subject: Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55087DED dot 4090109 at redhat dot com>
On 18/03/15 05:18, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Every year we aim to have a glibc BoF at the GNU Tools Cauldron.
> I would like to open up the discussion to see if people will be
> attending other FOSS conferences. For example should the
> community aim to have a glibc BoF at FOSDEM?
> To remind everyone of the conference dates:
> * GNU Tools Cauldron - August 7-9, 2015, Prague CZ. 
> * FOSDEM - Jan/Feb 2016, Brussels BE. 
> Will you be attending one or the other? Both? Something else?
It would be great if there there was a way that people who (a) do this
on a volunteer basis and/or (b) live very far from those venues, could
still participate in the BoF without attending. The BoF always seems
like something where increasing the audience beyond those in the room
would be useful.
I fit in both (a) and (b) so I will attend neither unless $DAYJOB
coincidentally has me travelling to Europe in that time frame.