This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Fix memcpy & memmove for [ARM_ALWAYS_BX]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:53:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Fix memcpy & memmove for [ARM_ALWAYS_BX]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150318231657 dot DE4582C3B2C at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, 18 Mar 2015, Roland McGrath wrote:
> This was an oversight when I originally modified this code to handle the
> ARM_ALWAYS_BX and ARM_BX_ALIGN_LOG2 > 2 cases. I'm not sure how I managed
> to miss it before.
> This has no effect on existing (Linux) configurations. I've tested the
> fixed code on arm-nacl (under qemu) and after this there are no test suite
> failures in string/ (before there were many).
Joseph S. Myers