This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: What does LAV_CURRENT mean backwards compatibility of LD_AUDIT interface?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ben Woodard <woodard at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: What does LAV_CURRENT mean backwards compatibility of LD_AUDIT interface?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EFBC96 dot 7010608 at redhat dot com> <5507BE70 dot 4090800 at redhat dot com>
In this discussion nobody said anything about investigating the Solaris
interface and figuring out what the versioning/compatibility principles
there are. That is the first thing to do before making any decisions.