This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3 dot net>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Christoph Lauter <christoph dot lauter at lip6 dot fr>, "Melik-Adamyan, Areg" <areg dot melik-adamyan at intel dot com>, Steven Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>, Konstantin Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>, Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:08:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55087DED dot 4090109 at redhat dot com> <20150317192825 dot GV28005 at 0c3 dot net> <20150317205056 dot GF8109 at vapier>
On 03/17/2015 04:50 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> Prague is a nice city, but that date is currently out of the way for me,
> so i won't be attending. not that i'd have too much to add to the main
> people anyways ...
That's not true. You have a lot to add to the conversation, both as a
developer and as distribution maintainer. Those that aren't distribution
maintainers forget about all the work that happens up the stack.