This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/3] bugfix for aarch64 ILP32
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Zhang Jian(Bamvor)" <bamvor dot zhangjian at huawei dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: apinski at cavium dot com, yangyingliang at huawei dot com, bintian dot wang at huawei dot com, dingtianhong at huawei dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:08:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 0/3] bugfix for aarch64 ILP32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1426674611-26427-1-git-send-email-bamvor dot zhangjian at huawei dot com>
On 03/18/2015 06:30 AM, Zhang Jian(Bamvor) wrote:
> This is bamvor from Huawei OS team. We test ILP32 support through
> LTP testcases for both little endian and big endian. There are some
> failures we thought they should be fixed in glibc level, so, here they are.
Your changes are legally significant, and will require copyright assignment
from Huawei. Are you working on getting copyright assignment? I don't presently
see Huawei assignments for glibc (but I do see them for gcc).
Please review the contribution checklist: