This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: zatrazz at gmail dot com, "Steven J. Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tulioqm at br dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:46:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5501A37A dot 8040407 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On 03/12/2015 10:32 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Hi all,
> I will soon move on from IBM and I will not be able to act as
> GLIBC powerpc maintainer. I will continue to contribute to
> Steven Munroe has proposed himself to act as the GLIBC powerpc
> mantainer with Tulio Magno helping him.
> I already update the wiki  page to reflect it.
Good luck with all of your future projects!
I'm happy to hear that you will continue to contribute to glibc.
I'm particularly excited to see your pthread_cancel implementation
get checked in! :-)