Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer

Hi all,

I will soon move on from IBM and I will not be able to act as
GLIBC powerpc maintainer.  I will continue to contribute to
GLIBC.

Steven Munroe has proposed himself to act as the GLIBC powerpc
mantainer with Tulio Magno helping him.

I already update the wiki [1] page to reflect it.

Adhemerval Zanella.