This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] speedup strcoll by using strdiff
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Leonhard Holz <leonhard dot holz at web dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:13:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] speedup strcoll by using strdiff
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54FF4F73 dot 7070902 at web dot de> <87sidcwnmi dot fsf at igel dot home> <550139FC dot 3060805 at web dot de> <55013A6D dot 6080100 at web dot de>
Leonhard Holz <email@example.com> writes:
> Well, actually this is what I did to create it: Look into the charmap if it
> defines characters above 0xff. But writing a parser would be some effort, so maybe
> someone can hint me to an existing API?
You won't need much of a parser, just look at the lines between CHARMAP
and END CHARMAP.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."