This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 23:17:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150307010200 dot B51122C3B39 at topped-with-meat dot com> <54FCA197 dot 9030007 at redhat dot com> <20150310221444 dot E535E2C3C10 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 03/10/2015 06:14 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I've committed it with the only change from what I posted being not making
> XPASS cause 'make check' to exit nonzero. Everything else discussed can be
> done in follow-on changes, none of which I am particularly planning to do.
Thanks for this.